Re-wind my wishes

desmond

Re-wind my wishes

Postby desmond » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:02 pm

Ok guys I see that all of you are wishing in this forum, but I would like to ask a help of some spell caster to remove my wishes

Around a year and half back I met a spell caster who grated me few wishes but those wishes had strings attached to it, every time I wish something my blood sheds away in some or the other way, so I want that someone re-winds all my wishes or stops me from wishing something, because after the grant I am bound to make wishes. pls help

pearlofmila

Re wind my wishes

Postby pearlofmila » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:22 pm

Best wishes Maude from all the gang here.

Deb, Teddy, Archie and Rosie

Heidi

Re: Re-wind my wishes

Postby Heidi » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:02 am

I do not want to r-wind any wishes, but my wish is to have a sex spell casted for me by a powerful spell caster

adam

Postby adam » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:11 am

Wishes cannot be re-wind

Wishes once granted or approved by nature or any other natural, semi-natural and nocturnal force cannot be re-winded back.

It is thus very important to make sure that the wish that someone is wishing for, does not bring harm to anyone whatsoever. As far as magic is concerned it would only fulfill a wish of any person using different methods only if the wish is to be self acquired and the wish does not harm or hurts anyone else for the sake of happiness to the wisher

alex

Postby alex » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:25 am

Wishes cannot be re-wind

Wishes once granted or approved by nature or any other natural, semi-natural and nocturnal force cannot be re-winded back.

It is thus very important to make sure that the wish that someone is wishing for, does not bring harm to anyone whatsoever. As far as magic is concerned it would only fulfill a wish of any person using different methods only if the wish is to be self acquired and the wish does not harm or hurts anyone else for the sake of happiness to the wisher

Return to “Wishing Well”