Weight Loss

francis

Weight Loss

Postby francis » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:40 am

Hello

My name is Francis and am from California.
I was a heavy eater and have gained wait like anything and for the pass few months am into exercising and weight loss program but I think this is not giving me any help in reducing my weight to my desired level.

Recently I cam to know that spell can help someone loos their weight, hence I wish to get a help from a spell caster who can help me lose weight by casting a spell for me.

I would look forward for a quick help and cash wont be a problem, so if the spell is costly then also am ready to by only the condition is it gets me reduced to size zero, right now my weight is 246 lbs

sabrina

Re: Weight Loss

Postby sabrina » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:49 am

Hello there,

Yes it is very true that spells can help you reduce your weight, even I am trying to find a good spell caster to help me out with the same thing, but all my searches go in vain, even I tried with some spell casters but it did not worked out at all.

I really want to know if online spell casters are for real or not and if they are then can they cast me a weight loss spell

OP - pls let me know if you get hold of a real spell caster, whose magic spells works for you.

ghas1234

Postby ghas1234 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:15 pm

im in the same situation... i need help loosing weight. im too fat now and i need to be more beautiful to like anyone who see me

Heidi

Postby Heidi » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:03 am

Can a weight loss spell caster cast a sex spell for me or should I look for a specific spell caster who can cast only sex spell, which one is better please let me know ASAP

Susan

Postby Susan » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:05 am

Heidi wrote:Can a weight loss spell caster cast a sex spell for me or should I look for a specific spell caster who can cast only sex spell, which one is better please let me know ASAP

If you want to have a sex spell casted for you, then the best option for you is to LOOK for a SPELL CASTER who is EXPERIENCED in CASTING sex SPELL, as because a SPELL CASTER who is experienced in CASTING LOVE SPELL or SEX SPELL would be able to analyze your situation and cast A SPECIFIC SPELL FOR YOUR REQUIREMENT, since SPELL NEEDS TO BE DESIGNED

Return to “Wishing Well”