Become a Wizard

harry

Become a Wizard

Postby harry » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:24 am

Hi My name is harry and I want to become exactly like harry potter, I wish to be a wizard just like harry potter and fight the evil, I wish to get someone like dumbelldor who can make me like harry potter

alexis

Re: Become a Wizard

Postby alexis » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:01 am

First thing first - Harry Potter was a fictional character and does not exist in reality, there is a huge difference in reality and friction

Now coming to the point that you want to become a wizard - well with the help of another learned person you can master the arts of magic, but as far as I know people who are love psychic or spell casters are basically those who inherit this from their forefathers and so on, so you need to be born with it and your instincts would make you a learned wizard or spell caster as and when time passes by and you keep on practicing.

Nevertheless - I would fair you good luck and would pray that your wish comes true so that you can helps others with the mystical powers that you would master.
Please note that learning is not the end of being a spell caster, regular practice and dedication is required as well, and never use your power for doing bad to someone it would get back to you.

Return to “Wishing Well”