free spells..... FUNCTION?

lostjohn

free spells..... FUNCTION?

Postby lostjohn » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:14 pm

What do you think about free spells? i have tried a lot but any of them functioned to me :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

craig

Re: free spells..... FUNCTION?

Postby craig » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:16 pm

Free Spells work, the only thing that you need to make sure is that you have to cast a free spell exactly how it is said, moreover free spells are made in general hence you will not quite see a result if your need is specific and categorized.

Though I should also like to add that free spells given out be proper spell gurus would only work, mostly if you search the internet for free spells then you would land on sites were these free spells are just written for the sake of it, if you really want to see a free spell working for you then I would suggest you should attend a professional and ask him or her to cast a free spell for you.

cryx

Postby cryx » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:16 pm

I have already tried to cast more than 20 spells and they have never functioned to me...

Once i have contacted a spellcaster, she has functioned me in the first time.

Try with one and leave here your testimonial abuot he/she 's powers

amelia

Postby amelia » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:33 am

Casting self spells seldom works, it is never advisable to cast spell by itself.
Casting spell is also an art, which one has to learn and practice to make sure they are perfect when casting it.

Only professional spell casters can cast spells perfectly, hence I would advice to approach a professional psychic or spell caster and take help form them when it comes to casting spells.

carla

Postby carla » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:52 pm

Yes I also want to cast free spells by my own, is there anyone in this forum who can guide me on how to do it yourself

I dnt have money now so first I will cast the free spell and get some money then I would hire a spell caster for further spell casting needs

lostjohn

Postby lostjohn » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:59 pm

I have been trying a lot all this time and anything happened. I think i will try with someone who has really strong powers, but i dont know who could be able to solve my case. I think its not going to be easy for her/him.
I will wait for some testimonials in other topics to look for someone who bring results to other users. As soon as i hire a spell with that spellcaster i will let you know to share my experience with you!!
:mrgreen:

vampirelord

Postby vampirelord » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:29 pm

lostjohn wrote:What do you think about free spells? i have tried a lot but any of them functioned to me :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I've tried one and it gave me some results. BUt not exactly all what I was hoping it would. Now I am hoping to find a professional spell caster who can help me. I think the free spells that are cast by someone for you are not so powerful as the caster do not feel it has to work (because it was free)..

albert

Postby albert » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:37 am

There is nothing known as free, hence there would be no free spell, use some logic my friend, why will a spell caster cast a spell for free, use all the ingredients bought by his or her own money, what you get for free is the consultation, yes there are many spell caster who would give you the first consultation for free of cost, that is they would not charge you any consultation fee.

a spell caster has two kind of charges attached, the consultation fee and the spell casting fee, the consultation fee is for the spell caster who is devoting his or her time towards you and listening to your problem and giving you a solution in terms of spell, it totally depends on you whether you opt for the spell or not and there is no hard and fast rule for the same.

second is the spell casting charges where the spell caster would ask for a specific amount which will be used to bring in the ingredients required to cast the spell for you, many times spell casters would ask the individual to gather the ingredients, but since many ingredients are not found in open market or at your grocery store next door hence this spell caster would take the money from you and buy the stuffs required from their specific places.

Return to “Others, Ebay psychics, free casters, fortune tellers, tarot readers”